Thank you for choosing Pediatric Staff, PLLC as your child's medical home, where we always provide a comfortable, caring environment so our patients and their families can feel at ease. We've included helpful items to ensure you and your child's first trip to our office is productive, stress-free and enjoyable.
Insurance and Payment Information
We are contracted with most insurance plans. Please contact our office or your insurance provider for current information or questions. Please be sure you have selected us as your designated primary care provider (PCP) if your insurance plan requires one. If the patient has more than one insurance plan please provide the primary, secondary or tertiary insurance information at the time of visit. Please bring insurance card and valid picture ID for each office visit.
We understand that circumstances can cause families to be without insurance coverage at times. Should your family find yourselves in this situation, please contact our office to discuss our affordable self-pay rates if needed.
Payment is expected at the time of your child's visit. We accept cash, checks, or credit card payments.Choose your payment method: in person, by phone, mail or simply log into our patient portal.
Preparing for an Appointment
If you're preparing for your child's first visit, you can do a few things to help expedite the appointment. Please bring the following information when you arrive for your visit:
- For EVERY appointment: child's current insurance card and caregiver's valid driver's license or state photo identification
- Complete immunization records (New patient)
- Medical records from your previous pediatrician (New patient)
- New Patient: please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to complete paperwork or bring the completed paperwork with you.
- A list of your child's medication(s)
- Speaking honestly and positively with your child about what to expect at their appointment
For your convenience, please print and complete these forms below, and bring them with you to your child's first appointment.
- Patient Registration Form
- Assessment Form
- TB Screening Form
- PHQ-9 Adolescents Form
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Authorization to Treatment
- Release of Information Form
- In oder to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader Installed.
The Initial Visit
Our compassionate Pediatric Staff providers do whatever it takes to make every visit to our office a pleasant, relaxed experience. With all of the important information about our practice available on our website, you can feel confident that you and child are well-prepared for your first appointment. We also invite you to review our staff page in order to get to know our doctors. We look forward to meeting you.